With over 13 years experience in historic building restoration we are well versed with traditional carpentry techniques and have worked on various buildings, from Churches to Grade 1 and 2 listed buildings including National Trust and English Heritage properties. Predominantly carpentry based, we can also offer a site management role in order to ensure your project runs smoothly throughout the various stages of work having previously managed projects ranging from £15,000 – £300,000.
We take a sympathetic approach to our heritage work with a view to preserve as much of the buildings history as possible whilst ensuring it will remain a useable and valued building for many more years.
Some of the areas of work we cover include:
- Structural roof repairs
- Lead gutter bay replacement
- Cast iron rainwater goods
- Non structural carpentry repairs – timber panelling & mouldings, door and window repairs
- Church re-ordering projects
- Bespoke joinery produced to match existing or to an architect’s specification.